04 May 2007

It's time to VOTE! Time for you to make your $2.00 donation for the American Cancer Society and vote for me to become QUEEN OF THE CROP 2007 from Scrapbookgraphics.com.

Even if you're not a scrapbooker and you don't need the goodies that come along with your vote, please take this tiny time in your day and vote for me. If you visit the site and read more about the contest, you'll see that The American Cancer Society is one of many charities being supported, but I'd like you to donate your $2.00 to my layout.


Now, I'd also love to hear what you think about this particular layout. Does it make you think about your moods and how you feel about yourself? Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy or do you just feel weird reading it and seeing these pictures? I can take it, drop me a comment, I lvoe to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and of course, THANKS for supporting THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY and voting for me to become THE QUEEN OF THE CROP 2007

I'll be making an update sometime this weekend, my DS turns the big 13 this weekend...my baby is really growing up! I'll have some new layouts, lots of funny thoughts and of course some more very important information from The American Cancer Society's website.

See ya!