06 February 2008

Alphabet Shoot - C is for Colorful!!

Photobucket


Well, thank you everyone for such a continuously wonderful turnout to these fun challenges. I hope you are having as much fun as I am....I look forward to each and every letter that we get to create with!

This week we are on C....C is for COLORFUL.


We saw the artsy and b&w sides of you, now show us your colorful side(s).What part of you is the most colorful? Is it in the way you dress? Is it in the way you speak or communicate? Do you decorate your home with colorful elements? Maybe it's the color of your eyes and the way they see the world that you want to speak to.

Whatever it is, show us how colorful you and your world are!I love color! I love to play with color. I paint the walls in my house different colors, I use colored eyeshadows (not much, but I use them :0) ). Most of my photos are printed in color and a chosen few are only in B&W. Color is so cheerful, they put yellow on the walls of children's hospitals, because it brings joy to the sick children and doesn't seem as drab. McDonald's uses red & yellow because those colors are know for causing people to become hungry!

It's pretty incredible what color does for us, isn't it? Show us your colorful side....remember to include a picture of you!Post to the Alphabet Shoot Gallery when you're done!



Anyone new? Remember to go and register for the Spirit Club! This Month's Mega kit is absolutely amazing!
Go here, post your current total postings and get ready for some fun!Current Spirirt Club Participants?

Don't forget to post your layout in your initial Spirit Club post to earn more points!!