10 April 2007

I'm a Blogger!!

Whoo Hoo!! I've gotten started with a blog! I've been saying I wanted to start a blog to focus on my challenges and blessings; and lo and behold......I've gone and done it!!

WOW!!! I feel like I have my own little corner on this big 'ol world wide web.

This blog will have all the little and big scraps of my life. Scrapbooking (digitally), Family Events & fun times, my Weightloss journey and our IVF trials and tribulations.

I'm not much of a writer, but I love to journal and it is an amazing way to see how much we have in life to be thankful for. Maybe I can help out someone with IVF questions, scrapbooking ideas or being here to listen to.

I'll be adding posts and goodies weekly - maybe daily! Who knows, everyday is a new day. I'm enjoying each as they come along.

I hope I enjoy doing this as much as I think I will.